[infinispan-dev] transaction recovery design document

[infinispan-dev] transaction recovery design document

Any feedback appreciated!

Thanks,
Mircea

Re: [infinispan-dev] transaction recovery design document

venkatesh k c
please unsubscribe from this......

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 4:00 AM, Mircea Markus <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Any feedback appreciated!

Thanks,
Mircea

Re: [infinispan-dev] transaction recovery design document

Manik Surtani

On 2 Mar 2011, at 10:49, Olaf Bergner wrote:

I think venkatesh k c wanted to express that *he* wishes to be unsubscribed from this list. There was probably no offense intended.

Venkatesh, there's a link at the bottom of these emails...

Am 02.03.11 11:07, schrieb Mircea Markus:
On 2 Mar 2011, at 03:55, venkatesh k c wrote:
please unsubscribe from this......
Huh?

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 4:00 AM, Mircea Markus <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Any feedback appreciated!

Thanks,
Mircea

Re: [infinispan-dev] transaction recovery design document

Mircea Markus
Thanks for the feedback!
On 8 Mar 2011, at 13:23, Manik Surtani wrote:

> Hi there.  I had a look, and while the doc describes the problem pretty well, I don't see any design details on the solution?
Hmm.. all the document is about the solution to support XAResource.recover correctly under various (hopefully all) failure scenarios
>  Especially around what extra state needs to be maintained, where it is to be maintained,
All the new state is a bunch of Xid objects on each node.
I've added a new section to detail that: "New Classes"
> how it would be cleaned up ("garbage collected", in a sense) to prevent OOMs,
that's detailed in Cleanup registered tx from RecoveryManager"
> what extra configuration parameters we'd need
Added a new section to detail that: "XML configuration"