[infinispan-dev] spare cycles

Ion Savin-2
Hi all,

I have some spare cycles over the course of the year which I'm going to
use to contribute to open source projects.

If you can think of anything specific that you could use some help with
please let me know.

Thanks,
Ion Savin

Re: [infinispan-dev] spare cycles

Galder Zamarreno
Hi Ion,

Great to hear that you have time to contribute to stuff.

Any particular interests? Hackathon ideas are a good place to start:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-2234?filter=12322175

Having a HotRod URL format would be a good one :)

Cheers