[infinispan-dev] plans for release?

Sanne Grinovero
Hello all,
are there imminent plans for a release of 4.2.1, and are we going to see a CR2 ?

Re: [infinispan-dev] plans for release?

Bela Ban
If there's a chance, I'd love to see Mircea's changes wrt consistent
hash broadcasting in a CR2...

On 2/10/11 2:44 PM, Sanne Grinovero wrote:
> Hello all,
> are there imminent plans for a release of 4.2.1, and are we going to see a CR2 ?
>
> Regards,

Bela Ban
Lead JGroups / Clustering Team
JBoss

Re: [infinispan-dev] plans for release?

Manik Surtani
Yes, those changes will make it into CR2, along with a few other critical issues including:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-922
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-914
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-903
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-902
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-919

Sanne, I believe you already have a fix for ISPN-919?  I've got fixes for ISPN-914, ISPN-903 and ISPN-902, I'm just stress-testing the lot to make sure it is stable.  Re: ISPN-922, I'll try and get to it as well today - shouldn't be too hard.

But yeah, hopefully before Weds next week we should see a CR2.  Mircea, your CH fixes should probably make it in as well.

2011/2/10 Manik Surtani <[hidden email]>:
> Yes, those changes will make it into CR2, along with a few other critical issues including:
>
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-922
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-914
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-903
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-902
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-919
>
> Sanne, I believe you already have a fix for ISPN-919?

Yes, that's solved. thank you for pulling it.