[infinispan-dev] history on master

Sanne Grinovero
Hello,
I don't understand what happened; I'm having a clean master locally,
if I pull from "upstream master" I get many more changes than
expected, and many conflicts as well.

Looking in the network tab on github it seems that the reference
branch was Tristan's, which contains all of people's latest work. It
also looks like everyone else in the team didn't push anything to it's
own master in the last weeks.
https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/network

after deleting locally two months of history I could merge upstream
master; it doesn't look bad and it includes many recent commits, but
I'd feel better if we understand what happened.

Re: [infinispan-dev] history on master

Sanne Grinovero
ok, if it's just me it's all fine then :)
thanks
Sanne