[infinispan-dev] fancy a green test suite?

[infinispan-dev] fancy a green test suite?

Manik is currently looking into the test suite failures on core.

Once these failures are fixed, I suggest sticking with the following:
- if you modify anything on core, make sure that the suite is green before committing
- if any intermittent failure noticed, and you have an idea about why it happens fixe it. If not raise a bug and assign it to me - I'll take responsibility of core's suite, and make sure these intermittent failures are fixed.

Cheers,
Mircea