[infinispan-dev] Yahoo Cloud Service Benchmark (YCSB)

[infinispan-dev] Yahoo Cloud Service Benchmark (YCSB)

Manik Surtani
Hi guys

I wrote a plugin for the YCSB framework, which compares key/value stores.  Care to have a look at my impl and see what you think?  I haven't actually run the benchmark on anything more than my laptop yet, but it would be a good idea to do so on our cluster lab and see how we fare against other NoSQL stores.

Re: [infinispan-dev] Yahoo Cloud Service Benchmark (YCSB)

Galder Zamarreno
Manik,

Why do you use atomic maps when the cache is clustered? Is it to keep all table data together in distribution mode and it more this type of access more efficient?

Cheers,

On Jul 5, 2011, at 3:45 PM, Manik Surtani wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I wrote a plugin for the YCSB framework, which compares key/value stores.  Care to have a look at my impl and see what you think?  I haven't actually run the benchmark on anything more than my laptop yet, but it would be a good idea to do so on our cluster lab and see how we fare against other NoSQL stores.
>
> https://github.com/maniksurtani/YCSB

Galder ZamarreƱo

On 6 Jul 2011, at 08:38, Galder ZamarreƱo wrote:

> Manik,
>
> Why do you use atomic maps when the cache is clustered? Is it to keep all table data together in distribution mode and it more this type of access more efficient?

Fine-grained repl.  :-)