[infinispan-dev] What are the current Maven Repos needed?

[infinispan-dev] What are the current Maven Repos needed?

Jason T. Greene
A build of the root infinispan fails on my system looking for artifacts
I don't have (e.g. casandra). I'm using the standard jboss repo settings
which proxies central and others. I can see casandra 0.7 is on central
but not 0.6.

Is there an additional list of repos I should be using? Or am I supposed
to just install these all locally?

--
Jason T. Greene

Re: [infinispan-dev] What are the current Maven Repos needed?

Manik Surtani
Jason,

Tristan Tarrant - who maintains this cache store - has his own repo for Cassandra pieces, and this is specified in the pom:

@Tristan: from Cassandra 0.7, these are now on Maven Central.  Do you need your own repo anymore?

On 25 Apr 2011, at 21:06, Jason T. Greene wrote:

A build of the root infinispan fails on my system looking for artifacts
I don't have (e.g. casandra). I'm using the standard jboss repo settings
which proxies central and others. I can see casandra 0.7 is on central
but not 0.6.

Is there an additional list of repos I should be using? Or am I supposed
to just install these all locally?

--
Jason T. Greene

Re: [infinispan-dev] What are the current Maven Repos needed?

Tristan Tarrant

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 11:49, Manik Surtani <[hidden email]> wrote:
Jason,

Tristan Tarrant - who maintains this cache store - has his own repo for Cassandra pieces, and this is specified in the pom:

@Tristan: from Cassandra 0.7, these are now on Maven Central.  Do you need your own repo anymore?

The new Cassandra Thrift abstraction  layer I'm implementing is split in an "interface" and several implementations (one for 0.6, one for 0.7, etc).
The layer and most of the implementations will reside in Maven Central, apart from the 0.6 one (because Cassandra's 0.6 artifacts are not in central): that will be hosted on my repo.

The cachestore build will depend only on the interface and on the 0.7 implementation for testing.