Quantcast

[infinispan-dev] Weekly meeting minutes

Galder Zamarreño
Meetings of our weekly developer meeting can be found here:
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/infinispan/2016/infinispan.2016-10-31-15.07.html

Re: [infinispan-dev] Weekly meeting minutes

Sanne Grinovero-3
thanks for the meeting minutes, I see a question came up about
expecting Hibernate Search to provide Externalizers for clustered
queries.

I'll start some thoughts about that in a separate thread; the short
version: that won't happen but we can help.

On 31 October 2016 at 15:43, Galder Zamarreño <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Meetings of our weekly developer meeting can be found here:
> http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/infinispan/2016/infinispan.2016-10-31-15.07.html

> Infinispan, Red Hat

Re: [infinispan-dev] Weekly meeting minutes

Gustavo Fernandes-2

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 6:24 PM, Sanne Grinovero <[hidden email]> wrote:
thanks for the meeting minutes, I see a question came up about
expecting Hibernate Search to provide Externalizers for clustered
queries.

AFAICT, it's Infinispan who will provide externalizers for Hibernate Search classes [1].

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-7156