[infinispan-dev] Weekly IRC meeting - 15th August 2016

[infinispan-dev] Weekly IRC meeting - 15th August 2016

Please find below the summary of the weekly IRC meeting we had yesterday:
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/infinispan/2016/infinispan.2016-01-04-15.08.html

Re: [infinispan-dev] Weekly IRC meeting - 15th August 2016

Tristan Tarrant-2
Galder, I believe you really wanted to share this instead:

http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/infinispan/2016/infinispan.2016-08-08-13.58.log.html

As for me,  I've been doing the following:

- releasing the MongoDB cachestore
- removing some TODOs from the docs (ISPN-4735)
- playing with the DynaLinker from Java 9 to find a solution for Nashorn
clustered streams (ISPN-6173). The DynaLinker also exists in Java 8 but
uses a non public API (although it should be possible to support it as
well).
- continuing work on refreshing the DZone RefCard for Infinispan

This week I plan to continue the above as well as release an update to
the Cloud Cache Store.

Tristan