[infinispan-dev] Video for DevNation talk on JBoss Data Grid, Node.js and Elm available now

[infinispan-dev] Video for DevNation talk on JBoss Data Grid, Node.js and Elm available now

The video of the talk Dyvia and I gave on building reactive apps with JBoss Data Grid 7, Node.js and Elm that we gave at DevNation is now available online: http://developers.redhat.com/video/youtube/ebUbzrpCuTA/

Enjoy!

Re: [infinispan-dev] Video for DevNation talk on JBoss Data Grid, Node.js and Elm available now

Sebastian Laskawiec
Awesome! Good stuff!

Hi all,