[infinispan-dev] Testsuite stability

Tristan Tarrant-2
Team,

we currently have 6 failures happening on master:

org.infinispan.test.hibernate.cache.commons.entity.EntityRegionAccessStrategyTest.testUpdate[non-JTA,
REPL_SYNC,AccessType[read-write]]

        Radim is investigating this one in [1]

org.infinispan.query.blackbox.CompatModeClusteredCacheTest.testMerge

        Gustavo/Adrian, any info on this one ?

org.infinispan.query.remote.impl.ProtobufMetadataCachePreserveStateAcrossRestartsTest.testStatePreserved

        Adrian ?

org.infinispan.spring.support.embedded.InfinispanDefaultCacheFactoryBeanContextTest.springTestContextPrepareTestInstance
org.infinispan.spring.provider.sample.SampleRemoteCacheTest.springTestContextPrepareTestInstance

        These two are fixed by [2]

org.infinispan.topology.ClusterTopologyManagerImplTest.testCoordinatorLostDuringRebalance

        Dan ?

I think we can definitely get master green in time for 9.2.1.Final next
week.

[1] https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/5746
[2] https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/5803
Infinispan Lead and Data Grid Architect

Re: [infinispan-dev] Testsuite stability

Radim Vansa
On 03/01/2018 08:54 PM, Tristan Tarrant wrote:
> Team,
>
> we currently have 6 failures happening on master:
>
> org.infinispan.test.hibernate.cache.commons.entity.EntityRegionAccessStrategyTest.testUpdate[non-JTA,
> REPL_SYNC,AccessType[read-write]]
>
> Radim is investigating this one in [1]

Uh, how is [1] related to 2LC? Both tests start with 'Ent' but that's
all... I think Galder should be investigating that failure.

On 3/5/18 11:39 AM, Radim Vansa wrote:

> On 03/01/2018 08:54 PM, Tristan Tarrant wrote:
>> Team,
>>
>> we currently have 6 failures happening on master:
>>
>> org.infinispan.test.hibernate.cache.commons.entity.EntityRegionAccessStrategyTest.testUpdate[non-JTA,
>> REPL_SYNC,AccessType[read-write]]
>>
>> Radim is investigating this one in [1]
>
> Uh, how is [1] related to 2LC? Both tests start with 'Ent' but that's
> all... I think Galder should be investigating that failure.

Damn, sleep deprivation plays tricks on me.

Infinispan Lead and Data Grid Architect