[infinispan-dev] Spring Boot Starters for Infinispan

[infinispan-dev] Spring Boot Starters for Infinispan

Sebastian Laskawiec
Hey Guys!

Thanks to a lot of good stuff from both Tomek Zabłocki [1] and Marco Yuen [2] we introduced Spring Boot Starters for Infinispan.

The main repository for starters is located here [3] and there's also a preview version of the tutorial [4]. At the end of this week I plan to merge the last portion of PRs [4][5] and release it. In the meantime please have a look into it and play with it.

Once everything is released, we can propose a Pull Request for Spring INITIALIZR [6] and make Infinispan even easier to use!

Again, thanks a lot for great contributions guys!