[infinispan-dev] Scattered cache

Radim Vansa
Hi everyone,

in Konstanz I've briefly mentioned alternative distributed 2-owners
cache design, now with working title 'Scattered cache'. I've elaborated
on this topic on wiki [1] and I would welcome your thoughts about that.

Eventually I'd like to do a performance POC (operations without ST
implementation).

Radim

[1] https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/wiki/Scattered-Cache-design-doc

Re: [infinispan-dev] Scattered cache

Bela Ban
FYI: I've also added a link to the agenda of our next Konstanz meeting

--
Bela Ban, JGroups lead (http://www.jgroups.org)