[infinispan-dev] Replicated caches and initial state transfer

[infinispan-dev] Replicated caches and initial state transfer

Tristan Tarrant
Dear all,

I recently spent some time tracking a problem with my Infinispan-using application related to replicated caches (I appeared briefly on IRC yesterday with this issue). I finally managed to solve my problem by enabling <stateTransferRetrieval fetchInMemoryState="true" /> which I thought would have been a more obvious, if less performant, default. Why was the decision to disable initial state replication made ?

Thanks

Re: [infinispan-dev] Replicated caches and initial state transfer

Sanne Grinovero
+1
Have had the same problem months ago, I agree in thinking this should
be on by default.