[infinispan-dev] RemoteCache putAll javadoc outdated?

[infinispan-dev] RemoteCache putAll javadoc outdated?

Galder Zamarreño
Hey Will,

Have we forgotten to update the RemoteCache.putAll javadoc after implementing ISPN-5266 and related jiras?
https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/blob/master/client/hotrod-client/src/main/java/org/infinispan/client/hotrod/RemoteCache.java#L248

We're definitely not doing a remote call for each entry in the map anymore ;)