Quantcast

[infinispan-dev] Provide feedback for sample confiuration file (ISPN-837)

[infinispan-dev] Provide feedback for sample confiuration file (ISPN-837)

Re: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-837

Please find attached an infinispan sample configuration file, offering sensible defaults for several types of caches:
- write behind with cloud cache store
- write through with file cache store
- repeteable read cache
- tree module backing cache
- eviction + passivation cache
- invalidate + cluster cache loader cache
... etc

Please provide feedback and any more interesting sample cache configuration combos!!!

The idea is to ship this within config-samples/ and move all.xml to the test area. I'd also rename minimal.xml to infinispan-minimal.xml.

For the master version, serialization will show sample configuration for user defined externalizers

infinispan-sample.xml (15K) Download Attachment

Re: [infinispan-dev] Provide feedback for sample confiuration file (ISPN-837)

Manik Surtani
Wow these are awesome.  :-)  Since I've already got a start on this, I'm going to incorporate some of your preconfigured named caches into what I have been doing.