[infinispan-dev] Problem with equal configuration of Cassandra for two caches

[infinispan-dev] Problem with equal configuration of Cassandra for two caches

Sergey Chernolyas
Hi!

I faced with problem then I have two caches that uses Cassandra Store. Each store has own configuration. But ... They uses one configuration of last loaded cache.

InfinispanCassandra.zip (19K) Download Attachment

Re: [infinispan-dev] Problem with equal configuration of Cassandra for two caches

Sebastian Laskawiec
Hey!

I investigated this issue and indeed there is a problem there. See https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-9027 for more info.

There is a workaround for it but you're not going to like it. You'd need to copy CassandraStore from the Cassandra Cache Store into CassandraStore2 and rebuild the archive. Then, one of the Caches needs to use CassandraStore with proper configuration and the second one should use CassandraStore2.