[infinispan-dev] Please update your IDE's template / copyright settings

[infinispan-dev] Please update your IDE's template / copyright settings

"이희승 (Trustin Lee)"
Hi,

It seems like some of you have out-of-date template / copyright
settings.  Please update it as described in:

  http://community.jboss.org/wiki/CopyrightOwnershipAndLicenses

I'm using IDEA's copyright plugin and here's what mine looks like:

========

JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
Copyright $today.year Red Hat Inc. and/or its affiliates and other
contributors as indicated by the @author tags. All rights reserved.
See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a full listing of
individual contributors.

This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
the License, or (at your option) any later version.

This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
Lesser General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
License along with this software; if not, write to the Free
Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.

--
Trustin Lee, http://gleamynode.net/

Re: [infinispan-dev] Please update your IDE's template / copyright settings

Manik Surtani
Thanks for this Trustin.

On 22 Apr 2011, at 02:44, 이희승 (Trustin Lee) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It seems like some of you have out-of-date template / copyright
> settings.  Please update it as described in:
>
>  http://community.jboss.org/wiki/CopyrightOwnershipAndLicenses
>
> I'm using IDEA's copyright plugin and here's what mine looks like:
>
> ========
>
> JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
> Copyright $today.year Red Hat Inc. and/or its affiliates and other
> contributors as indicated by the @author tags. All rights reserved.
> See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a full listing of
> individual contributors.
>
> This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
> under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
> published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
> the License, or (at your option) any later version.
>
> This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
> but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
> MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
> Lesser General Public License for more details.
>
> You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
> License along with this software; if not, write to the Free
> Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
> 02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.
>
> --
> Trustin Lee, http://gleamynode.net/

Re: [infinispan-dev] Please update your IDE's template / copyright settings

Thanks!

On 22 Apr 2011, at 02:44, 이희승 (Trustin Lee) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It seems like some of you have out-of-date template / copyright
> settings.  Please update it as described in:
>
>  http://community.jboss.org/wiki/CopyrightOwnershipAndLicenses
>
> I'm using IDEA's copyright plugin and here's what mine looks like:
>
> ========
>
> JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
> Copyright $today.year Red Hat Inc. and/or its affiliates and other
> contributors as indicated by the @author tags. All rights reserved.
> See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a full listing of
> individual contributors.
>
> This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
> under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
> published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
> the License, or (at your option) any later version.
>
> This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
> but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
> MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
> Lesser General Public License for more details.
>
> You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
> License along with this software; if not, write to the Free
> Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
> 02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.
>
> --
> Trustin Lee, http://gleamynode.net/

Re: [infinispan-dev] Please update your IDE's template / copyright settings

"이희승 (Trustin Lee)"
Quick lazy question: can it be configured to fail the build if license
header is missing or incorrect, instead of replacing them mindlessly?
If so, it will be a great addition to our build.

On Tue 26 Apr 2011 04:18:43 AM KST, Olaf Bergner wrote:

> What about making maven license plugin part of the build? When moving
> Spring Infinispan to Infinispan proper I used it to change all license
> headers from Apache License to LGPL. Works like a charm.
>
> Am 22.04.11 03:44, schrieb "이희승 (Trustin Lee)":
>> Hi,
>>
>> It seems like some of you have out-of-date template / copyright
>> settings.  Please update it as described in:
>>
>>   http://community.jboss.org/wiki/CopyrightOwnershipAndLicenses
>>
>> I'm using IDEA's copyright plugin and here's what mine looks like:
>>
>> ========
>>
>> JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
>> Copyright $today.year Red Hat Inc. and/or its affiliates and other
>> contributors as indicated by the @author tags. All rights reserved.
>> See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a full listing of
>> individual contributors.
>>
>> This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
>> under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
>> published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
>> the License, or (at your option) any later version.
>>
>> This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
>> but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
>> MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
>> Lesser General Public License for more details.
>>
>> You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
>> License along with this software; if not, write to the Free
>> Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
>> 02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.

Re: [infinispan-dev] Please update your IDE's template / copyright settings

Tristan Tarrant
Indeed,

http://mathieu.carbou.free.fr/p/maven-license-plugin/check-mojo.html

Tristan

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 03:10, "이희승 (Trustin Lee)" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Quick lazy question: can it be configured to fail the build if license
header is missing or incorrect, instead of replacing them mindlessly?
If so, it will be a great addition to our build.

On Tue 26 Apr 2011 04:18:43 AM KST, Olaf Bergner wrote:
> What about making maven license plugin part of the build? When moving
> Spring Infinispan to Infinispan proper I used it to change all license
> headers from Apache License to LGPL. Works like a charm.
>
> Am 22.04.11 03:44, schrieb "이희승 (Trustin Lee)":
>> Hi,
>>
>> It seems like some of you have out-of-date template / copyright
>> settings.  Please update it as described in:
>>
>>   http://community.jboss.org/wiki/CopyrightOwnershipAndLicenses
>>
>> I'm using IDEA's copyright plugin and here's what mine looks like:
>>
>> ========
>>
>> JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
>> Copyright $today.year Red Hat Inc. and/or its affiliates and other
>> contributors as indicated by the @author tags. All rights reserved.
>> See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a full listing of
>> individual contributors.
>>
>> This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
>> under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
>> published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
>> the License, or (at your option) any later version.
>>
>> This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
>> but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
>> MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
>> Lesser General Public License for more details.
>>
>> You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
>> License along with this software; if not, write to the Free
>> Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
>> 02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.

Re: [infinispan-dev] Please update your IDE's template / copyright settings

Manik Surtani-2
Cool. Feel like taking this on, Trustin? Low prio (post CR1, of course) :)

Sent from my mobile phone

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 06:34:15 +0200
> Von: Tristan Tarrant <[hidden email]>
> An: infinispan -Dev List <[hidden email]>
> Betreff: Re: [infinispan-dev] Please update your IDE\'s template / copyright settings

> Indeed,
>
> http://mathieu.carbou.free.fr/p/maven-license-plugin/check-mojo.html

I stand corrected.

> Tristan
>
> On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 03:10, "이희승 (Trustin Lee)"
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
> > Quick lazy question: can it be configured to fail the build if license
> > header is missing or incorrect, instead of replacing them mindlessly?
> > If so, it will be a great addition to our build.
> >
> > On Tue 26 Apr 2011 04:18:43 AM KST, Olaf Bergner wrote:
> > > What about making maven license plugin part of the build? When moving
> > > Spring Infinispan to Infinispan proper I used it to change all license
> > > headers from Apache License to LGPL. Works like a charm.

Re: [infinispan-dev] Please update your IDE's template / copyright settings

"이희승 (Trustin Lee)"
Sure. :-)