[infinispan-dev] My weekly report

Vittorio Rigamonti
Hi team,

I won't be able to be in the today's weekly meeting.

My updates for the last two weeks:

JENKINS
worked on Jenkins to setup the build pipeline for C++ and C# client. This task is completed but we have still these open points:
    the windows machine needs a manual start up at the moment, but we want it to be automatic.
   need to study how to expose the produced release artifacts

8.1.1
worked on code cleanup for a 0.0.1 release. I'm collection all the changes here: https://github.com/rigazilla/cpp-client/tree/HRCPP-373/warning

I would like to cleanup the SChannel socket implementation (windows) but I need to get a more deep knowledge of the windows security api. I'm working on this currently

--

Vittorio Rigamonti

Senior Software Engineer

Red Hat