[infinispan-dev] My Weekly report

Tristan Tarrant-2
I won't be able to attend today's meeting, so here's my summary / plan:

- ISPN-7683 unregister the topology cache on Hot Rod server stop
- ISPN-7678 prevent endpoint restart on default cache reconfiguration
   - still some snags due to the Hot Rod server wanting to prestart
caches, which I want to remove
- Did the 9.0 release
   - Updated the embedded tutorial
   - Made some fixes to the website (roadmap, features, etc)
- Some security work
   - Hot Rod authn by default (Digest)
   - generate the certificate chains on the fly for the testsuite to
avoid cert rot and issues with alternate JDKs
   - Initial design for fine-grained security, will share soon
   - Resumed work on the threadlocal-less secure cache for better server
performance
   - I also need to introduce "identity-shipping", so that running
streams in a secure context will apply the same identity across all nodes.