[infinispan-dev] MarkMail archive for Infinispan

[infinispan-dev] MarkMail archive for Infinispan

"이희승 (Trustin Lee)"
They started the archival a couple months ago in response to my request,
but I simply forgot to tell you about this:

    http://infinispan.markmail.org/search/

Enjoy, and say good bye to the ugly mailman archive. :-)

--
Trustin Lee, http://gleamynode.net/

Re: [infinispan-dev] MarkMail archive for Infinispan

Manik Surtani
Awesome, thanks!