[infinispan-dev] KUBE_PING 1.0.5.Final released

[infinispan-dev] KUBE_PING 1.0.5.Final released

Sebastian Laskawiec
Hey,

I'm happy to announce that KUBE_PING v. 1.0.5.Final has just been released. The version includes:
  • Fixed memory leak
  • Split clusters during upgrade
  • HTTPS is now the default protocol
As you may have noticed I skipped some versions in between. It turned out that some version were already released without any announcement [1]. My intuition tells me that this happened by mistake (and Maven Staging Plugin just closes and releases staging repository [2]). Please be careful with this plugin in the future.

like 1.0.1.Final or 1.0.3.Final.