[infinispan-dev] JDK 12 enters Rampdown Phase Two

[infinispan-dev] JDK 12 enters Rampdown Phase Two

Rory O'Donnell Oracle, Dublin Ireland

 Hi Galder,

OpenJDK builds  - JDK 12 Early Access build 28 is now available at : - jdk.java.net/12/

  • Per the JDK 12 schedule [1], we are now in Rampdown Phase Two.
    • For more details , see Mark Reinhold's email to jdk-dev mailing list [2]
    • The overall feature set is frozen, no further JEPs will be targeted to this release.
    • Per the JDK Release Process [3] we now turn our focusto P1 and P2 bugs.

OpenJDK builds  - JDK 13 Early Access build 4 is now available at : - jdk.java.net/13/

Blog Updates from Java SE Product Management since last email.

  • Oracle Java SE Releases FAQ [3]
  • Oracle Java SE Support Roadmap [4]

Rgds,Rory

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk/12/#Schedule