Quantcast

[infinispan-dev] Infinispan Designs repository

[infinispan-dev] Infinispan Designs repository

Tristan Tarrant-2
As was pointed out by Sebastian, GitHub's wiki doesn't really take
advantage of the wonderful review tools that are instead available for
traditional repos.
Instead of creating noise in the main infinispan repo, I have setup a
dedicated repo for design ideas. Let's fill it up !

https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan-designs

Re: [infinispan-dev] Infinispan Designs repository

Emmanuel Bernard
Should we (as in someone specific that is not me) migrate all the GitHub proposal / design pages from the Wiki?

> On 31 Mar 2017, at 14:25, Tristan Tarrant <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> As was pointed out by Sebastian, GitHub's wiki doesn't really take
> advantage of the wonderful review tools that are instead available for
> traditional repos.
> Instead of creating noise in the main infinispan repo, I have setup a
> dedicated repo for design ideas. Let's fill it up !
>
> https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan-designs

> Tristan Tarrant
> Infinispan Lead
> JBoss, a division of Red Hat

Re: [infinispan-dev] Infinispan Designs repository

Sebastian Laskawiec
+1. I would also replace migrated documents with links to the new repo.

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 3:52 PM Emmanuel Bernard <[hidden email]> wrote:
Should we (as in someone specific that is not me) migrate all the GitHub proposal / design pages from the Wiki?

> On 31 Mar 2017, at 14:25, Tristan Tarrant <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> As was pointed out by Sebastian, GitHub's wiki doesn't really take
> advantage of the wonderful review tools that are instead available for
> traditional repos.
> Instead of creating noise in the main infinispan repo, I have setup a
> dedicated repo for design ideas. Let's fill it up !
>
> https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan-designs

> Tristan Tarrant
> Infinispan Lead
> JBoss, a division of Red Hat

Re: [infinispan-dev] Infinispan Designs repository

Already done sir.

Tristan