[infinispan-dev] Infinispan 9.2.2.Final and 9.3.0.Alpha1 are out

[infinispan-dev] Infinispan 9.2.2.Final and 9.3.0.Alpha1 are out

Tristan Tarrant-2
We have two releases to announce:

first of all is 9.2.2.Final which introduces a second-level cache
provider for the upcoming Hibernate ORM 5.3 as well as numerous
bugfixes. [1]

Next is 9.3.0.Alpha1 which is the first iteration of our next release. [2]
The main item here, aside from bugfixes and preparation work for
upcoming features, is the upgrade of our server component to WildFly 12.

Go and get them on our download page [3]

Tristan

[1]
https://issues.jboss.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310799&version=12337245
[2]