[infinispan-dev] In Memory Data Grid Patterns Demos from Devoxx France!

[infinispan-dev] In Memory Data Grid Patterns Demos from Devoxx France!

I've just got back from Devoxx France where Emmanuel and I presented about in-memory data grid use cases, and during this talk we presented a couple of demos on using Infinispan for offline analytics and real-time data processing.

I've just created a new blog post with some very quick instructions for you to run these demos:
http://blog.infinispan.org/2017/04/in-memory-data-grid-patterns-demos-from.html

Give them a try and let us know what you think!

Re: [infinispan-dev] In Memory Data Grid Patterns Demos from Devoxx France!

Vojtech Juranek
Thanks for sharing, nice demos!

On a similar data processing note, here [1] is my demo from DevConf how to use
ISPN in machine learning pipeline (here the data is not processed direcly in
ISPN but in TensorFlow)

[1] https://github.com/vjuranek/tf-ispn-demo

On pátek 7. dubna 2017 10:48:23 CEST Galder Zamarreño wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just got back from Devoxx France where Emmanuel and I presented about
> in-memory data grid use cases, and during this talk we presented a couple
> of demos on using Infinispan for offline analytics and real-time data
> processing.
>
> I've just created a new blog post with some very quick instructions for you
> to run these demos:
> http://blog.infinispan.org/2017/04/in-memory-data-grid-patterns-demos-from.
> html
>
> Give them a try and let us know what you think!

> Infinispan, Red Hat

Re: [infinispan-dev] In Memory Data Grid Patterns Demos from Devoxx France!

Galder Zamarreño
Hey Vojtech,

Really cool demo!!

As you know, we've created an organization to keep infinispan related demos called `infinispan-demos`

Can you transfer that demo to the infinispan-demos organization?

https://help.github.com/articles/about-repository-transfers/

> On 12 Apr 2017, at 09:13, Vojtech Juranek <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thanks for sharing, nice demos!
>
> On a similar data processing note, here [1] is my demo from DevConf how to use
> ISPN in machine learning pipeline (here the data is not processed direcly in
> ISPN but in TensorFlow)
>
> [1] https://github.com/vjuranek/tf-ispn-demo
>
> On pátek 7. dubna 2017 10:48:23 CEST Galder Zamarreño wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've just got back from Devoxx France where Emmanuel and I presented about
>> in-memory data grid use cases, and during this talk we presented a couple
>> of demos on using Infinispan for offline analytics and real-time data
>> processing.
>>
>> I've just created a new blog post with some very quick instructions for you
>> to run these demos:
>> http://blog.infinispan.org/2017/04/in-memory-data-grid-patterns-demos-from.
>> html
>>
>> Give them a try and let us know what you think!

>> Infinispan, Red Hat

Re: [infinispan-dev] In Memory Data Grid Patterns Demos from Devoxx France!

Galder Zamarreño
Another thing, isn't the package.json file missign dependencies?

https://github.com/vjuranek/tf-ispn-demo/blob/master/nodejs-consumer/package.json

It should have infinispan dependency, 0.4.0 or higher.

On pondělí 22. května 2017 15:52:12 CEST Galder Zamarreño wrote:
> Another thing, isn't the package.json file missign dependencies?

yes, thanks for spotting it - it should be fixed now.

I also initiated the transfer of the repo under infinispan-demos

Cheers
Vojta