Quantcast

[infinispan-dev] In Memory Data Grid Patterns Demos from Devoxx France!

[infinispan-dev] In Memory Data Grid Patterns Demos from Devoxx France!

I've just got back from Devoxx France where Emmanuel and I presented about in-memory data grid use cases, and during this talk we presented a couple of demos on using Infinispan for offline analytics and real-time data processing.

I've just created a new blog post with some very quick instructions for you to run these demos:
http://blog.infinispan.org/2017/04/in-memory-data-grid-patterns-demos-from.html

Give them a try and let us know what you think!

Re: [infinispan-dev] In Memory Data Grid Patterns Demos from Devoxx France!

Vojtech Juranek
Thanks for sharing, nice demos!

On a similar data processing note, here [1] is my demo from DevConf how to use
ISPN in machine learning pipeline (here the data is not processed direcly in
ISPN but in TensorFlow)

[1] https://github.com/vjuranek/tf-ispn-demo