[infinispan-dev] ISPN-755 - Scajadoc

Filip Rogaczewski
Hi,

Alpha version of my master project, generation of Javadoc from Scala sources (https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-755) was just pushed to github - https://github.com/frogaczewski/Scajadoc

Scajadoc aplpha was tested against:
- infinispan/server/hotrod
- infinispan/server/core
- infinispan/server/memcached
- infinispan/server/rest
and it gives quite good results. Nevertheless, I would love to hear your
opinion about the Scajadoc ALPHA.

There are already some errors, which will be fixed in the forthcoming
versions. What is missing at the moment is a proper type and parameter
handling. Scala elaborate generics, variance, functions and tuples
require some more work on my side (about a week).

You may generate Javadoc for your Scala projects yourself with the
scajadoc maven plugin. Sample configuration is in the project's README,
maven goal is scajadoc:run.

Best,
Filip

Re: [infinispan-dev] ISPN-755 - Scajadoc

Manik Surtani
Thanks Filip - will try it out and provide some feedback.