[infinispan-dev] IDEA:building non-OSGi libraries...

[infinispan-dev] IDEA:building non-OSGi libraries...

Whenever I'm switching branches from 4.2.x to master the build in IDEA takes ages(even more, about 5 mins!!!). Most of the time is spent is "Building non-OSGi libraries for module..."
Any idea on what can be done to speed things up?

Cheers,
Mircea

Re: [infinispan-dev] IDEA:building non-OSGi libraries...

Dan Berindei
I disabled the Osmorc plugin and that seemed to stop it.

Dan

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 8:50 PM, Mircea Markus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Whenever I'm switching branches from 4.2.x to master the build in IDEA takes ages(even more, about 5 mins!!!). Most of the time is spent is "Building non-OSGi libraries for module..."
> Any idea on what can be done to speed things up?
>
> Cheers,
> Mircea

Re: [infinispan-dev] IDEA:building non-OSGi libraries...

Mircea Markus
Thanks, that helped!
On 12 May 2011, at 09:10, Dan Berindei wrote:

> I disabled the Osmorc plugin and that seemed to stop it.
>
> Dan
>

> On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 8:50 PM, Mircea Markus <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Whenever I'm switching branches from 4.2.x to master the build in IDEA takes ages(even more, about 5 mins!!!). Most of the time is spent is "Building non-OSGi libraries for module..."
>> Any idea on what can be done to speed things up?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Mircea

Re: [infinispan-dev] IDEA:building non-OSGi libraries...

Galder Zamarreno
Yeah, I tweeted about that a few months back :)

http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/infinispan-dev/2010-October/006596.html

On May 12, 2011, at 2:49 PM, Mircea Markus wrote:

> Thanks, that helped!
> On 12 May 2011, at 09:10, Dan Berindei wrote:
>
>> I disabled the Osmorc plugin and that seemed to stop it.
>>
>> Dan
>>

>> On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 8:50 PM, Mircea Markus <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Whenever I'm switching branches from 4.2.x to master the build in IDEA takes ages(even more, about 5 mins!!!). Most of the time is spent is "Building non-OSGi libraries for module..."
>>> Any idea on what can be done to speed things up?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Mircea

Galder ZamarreƱo