[infinispan-dev] Hot Rod protocol reference doc migrated to new docs

[infinispan-dev] Hot Rod protocol reference doc migrated to new docs

I've just migrated one of the missing wikis, the one belonging to the Hot Rod protocol specification to our new docs location:
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/ISPN/Hot+Rod+Protocol+-+Version+1

Please could someone do a proof-read?

Btw, the wiki, http://community.jboss.org/wiki/HotRodProtocol, will remain there but as mentioned at the top, from  now on it'll be used to develop new versions, and the reference documentation will be in our new docs location.

Galder ZamarreƱo