[infinispan-dev] Hot Rod Multi-get with versions?

[infinispan-dev] Hot Rod Multi-get with versions?

I'm having lots of fun learning to use the Hot Rod clients.

One thing that is getting very clear to me is that getVersioned( k )
is much more useful than a regular get, as anything I'm doing turns
out to ultimately need a version when it goes beyond a trivial hello
world test.

In certain cases I can optimise requests by using the very useful
getAll( keyset ) method.

However, I don't see how I can use getAll while still reading versioned entries?