Quantcast

[infinispan-dev] Go hotrod client for Infinispan

[infinispan-dev] Go hotrod client for Infinispan

ugol
Hi guys,
I have implemented just get and posts operations at the moment but
hopefully with all bells & whistles:

- 2.5 protocol
- lifespan & expiration as optional parameters with multiple time units
- named caches
- previous values options
- error handling
- "full" test suite

https://github.com/ugol/infinispan-go/

if you don't see anything blatantly wrong, I can easily complete all
L1 hotrod operations, write a bit of documentation and then start the
implementation of L2/L3

if you want to test it, just run an 8.2 server and a "go test -v".
Sometimes you can see an error due to a race condition in the tests
for the message ids, didn't have the time to fix it

ciao
--
uL

Pragmatist
http://blog.ugolandini.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ugol/

Re: [infinispan-dev] Go hotrod client for Infinispan

Galder Zamarreño
Thanks for the contribution Ugo, great work bringing the Go community closer :)

> On 12 Apr 2016, at 11:04, ugol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi guys,
> I have implemented just get and posts operations at the moment but
> hopefully with all bells & whistles:
>
> - 2.5 protocol
> - lifespan & expiration as optional parameters with multiple time units
> - named caches
> - previous values options
> - error handling
> - "full" test suite
>
> https://github.com/ugol/infinispan-go/
>
> if you don't see anything blatantly wrong, I can easily complete all
> L1 hotrod operations, write a bit of documentation and then start the
> implementation of L2/L3
>
> if you want to test it, just run an 8.2 server and a "go test -v".
> Sometimes you can see an error due to a race condition in the tests
> for the message ids, didn't have the time to fix it
>
> ciao
> --
> uL
>
> Pragmatist
> http://blog.ugolandini.com
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ugol/

Re: [infinispan-dev] Go hotrod client for Infinispan

ugol
Hey Galder,
Didn't have much free time latest weeks, but I'll try to finish the
other L1 operations this week.