Quantcast

[infinispan-dev] GSOC 2016. Smart HTTP/2-based protocol for Infinispan. Community Bonding

[infinispan-dev] GSOC 2016. Smart HTTP/2-based protocol for Infinispan. Community Bonding

Anton Gabov
Hello everybody!

My name is Anton. I'm participating in project "Infinispan. Smart
HTTP/2-based protocol for Infinispan" (GSoC 2016). Here is link to the
proposal https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#6140413916217344.

I'm newbie in Infinispan. Currently, I'm trying to deploy Infinispan
server to my virtual server + play with configurations :)
Also, read documentations concerning to Infinispan, Hot Rod protocol and HTTP/2.

It's really difficult project and I'll do my best!
I hope I can count on your support!

May I ask questions in IRC chat (#infinispan), if I have them?

Best Wishes,
Gabov Anton.

Re: [infinispan-dev] GSOC 2016. Smart HTTP/2-based protocol for Infinispan. Community Bonding

Sebastian Laskawiec
Hey Anton!

Great to have you!

Of course feel free to ask us anything on IRC (Freenode server, #infinispan channel).

I recommend starting with Infinispan simple tutorials:
If you'd like to have a look at some web apps, you can digg into some of our integration tests (some of them assemble a war in the runtime and deploy it):
Finally, here's a guide how to setup your development environment:
Sebastian