[infinispan-dev] Fwd: [jgroups-users] Revamping the JGroups workshop

[infinispan-dev] Fwd: [jgroups-users] Revamping the JGroups workshop

Bela Ban-2

FYI

Re: [infinispan-dev] Fwd: [jgroups-users] Revamping the JGroups workshop

Sebastian Laskawiec
Hey Bela,

I think RELAY2 section has a lot of value. Many people are scratching their heads how to do cross DC replication.

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 1:48 PM, Bela Ban <[hidden email]> wrote:

FYI

Re: [infinispan-dev] Fwd: [jgroups-users] Revamping the JGroups workshop

Bela Ban-2
I fall asleep when I teach this part... :-)

This should be part of the JDG workshop anyway!