[infinispan-dev] Fwd: [Jdbm-developer] JDBM2 stable release

[infinispan-dev] Fwd: [Jdbm-developer] JDBM2 stable release

Elias Ross
Now that I left my old company, I might be able to work on integrating this.

But is there still any interest in JDBM? Does it actually get used?

Re: [infinispan-dev] Fwd: [Jdbm-developer] JDBM2 stable release

Galder Zamarreño
It'd be interesting to hear what the rest have to say, but I haven't seen JDBM much in use in the forums.

Clearly JDBM based cache stores compete with FileCacheStore, so if you're interested in integrating JDBM2, you might wanna investigate what it brings different/better as opposed to FCS.

That might be key to transforming current FCS usages (i.e AS6 EJB3 SFSB passivation) to JDBM2.

On Dec 24, 2010, at 12:27 AM, Elias Ross wrote:

> Now that I left my old company, I might be able to work on integrating this.
>
> But is there still any interest in JDBM? Does it actually get used?

Manik Surtani
Or perhaps look at enhancing FCS.  :)

JDBM's lack of concurrent transactional writes is a pretty big show stopper for most.