[infinispan-dev] First beta of the Infinispan Python client for Hot Rod servers is here

[infinispan-dev] First beta of the Infinispan Python client for Hot Rod servers is here

Galder Zamarreno
We finally have a Hot Rod client in Python! Read all about the 1st beta version in:
http://infinispan.blogspot.com/2011/02/infinispan-python-client-beta-for-hot.html

Re: [infinispan-dev] First beta of the Infinispan Python client for Hot Rod servers is here

Manik Surtani
Nice work, Galder.

Feedback on this would be great, guys.

Also if anyone wants to volunteer help us write more clients (Perl, Ruby, .NET, Erlang, etc) this would be greatly appreciated.  Now with both Python and Java clients available as "references", it should be all the easier.  :)