[infinispan-dev] First article about Vert.x and Infinispan

[infinispan-dev] First article about Vert.x and Infinispan

Katia Aresti
Hi all,

I've published a first article here

This tutorial is for beginners. I have a second tutorial that covers PUSH API that will be published in two days. I've done a split because the blog post was a bit too big for a single post.

Thank you Galder and Thomas S for the review !

If you see anything that should be changed, please, contact me !

Cheers,

Katia