Quantcast

[infinispan-dev] EventLoop not available WARN message on docker

[infinispan-dev] EventLoop not available WARN message on docker

Galder Zamarreño
Hey Gustavo,

I'm running the following command:

$ docker run -it --name master -h master -e "SLAVES=1" gustavonalle/infinispan-server-domain:9.0.0.Alpha2

And seeing this WARN message: https://gist.github.com/galderz/895dd3bc60ddcd2065eb5c4680681d0d

I don't think functionality is affected but preferable method for Netty's event loop could not be found. Does this ring a bell?

Re: [infinispan-dev] EventLoop not available WARN message on docker

Gustavo Fernandes-2
On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 8:30 AM, Galder Zamarreño <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Gustavo,

I'm running the following command:

$ docker run -it --name master -h master -e "SLAVES=1" gustavonalle/infinispan-server-domain:9.0.0.Alpha2

And seeing this WARN message: https://gist.github.com/galderz/895dd3bc60ddcd2065eb5c4680681d0d

I don't think functionality is affected but preferable method for Netty's event loop could not be found. Does this ring a bell?

You're correct, this is harmless, although a bit bit verbose [1]

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-6651