[infinispan-dev] Emails on pull req comments

[infinispan-dev] Emails on pull req comments

Galder Zamarreño-2
Hi,

I've noticed that when someone sends a pull req, we all get an email. However, the moment someone comments, that comment is only received as email by the person who created the pull req. And if the person that created the pull req replies, only the other person that commented gets the email.

It'd be much better if all people that can push pull reqs could receive all emails about comments, cos even though you don't deal with the pull req comment, you might have something to say about someone's comment.

Thoughts? I'm not sure where this falls, whether in Manik's script or something that we have to configure in Github

Re: [infinispan-dev] Emails on pull req comments

Sanne Grinovero
that would generate a lot of emails, I'd have to start filtering out
this list :/
We are supposed to have at least one person to review each patch, ok
the more is better but if someone is not interested we can trust that
the others are doing their best. If I start reviewing a patch in
addition to another reviewer as well because I'm interested, then I
will start receiving emails right?

2011/4/15 Galder Zamarreño <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> I've noticed that when someone sends a pull req, we all get an email. However, the moment someone comments, that comment is only received as email by the person who created the pull req. And if the person that created the pull req replies, only the other person that commented gets the email.
>
> It'd be much better if all people that can push pull reqs could receive all emails about comments, cos even though you don't deal with the pull req comment, you might have something to say about someone's comment.
>
> Thoughts? I'm not sure where this falls, whether in Manik's script or something that we have to configure in Github

Re: [infinispan-dev] Emails on pull req comments

Manik Surtani
Sanne's correct.  If you are interested, then make a comment on the pull req first on github.