Quantcast

[infinispan-dev] Documentation mini-sprint

[infinispan-dev] Documentation mini-sprint

I have created a PR [1] which contains a TODO list for our
documentation. This makes the review process public and uses the
familiar GitHub tooling.

I would like everybody to dedicate some time before the end of this week
in looking at the items and making proposals to improve the docs.

On Friday I will merge the TODO list to master.

Starting on Monday we will dedicate 3 days on doing as much as possible
to reduce that list to zero. Documentation PRs will need to remove the
corresponding lines from the TODO list.

Thanks

Tristan

[1] https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/4572

Re: [infinispan-dev] Documentation mini-sprint

Tristan Tarrant-2
Oh, and since Sebastian asked for clear, and well defined goals, I have
come up with a good one:

let's make the documentation not suck !

Tristan

On 27/09/16 18:21, Tristan Tarrant wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have created a PR [1] which contains a TODO list for our
> documentation. This makes the review process public and uses the
> familiar GitHub tooling.
>
> I would like everybody to dedicate some time before the end of this week
> in looking at the items and making proposals to improve the docs.
>
> On Friday I will merge the TODO list to master.
>
> Starting on Monday we will dedicate 3 days on doing as much as possible
> to reduce that list to zero. Documentation PRs will need to remove the
> corresponding lines from the TODO list.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tristan
>

> [1] https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/4572

Re: [infinispan-dev] Documentation mini-sprint

Sebastian Laskawiec
hahaha I knew I will get hit by this boomerang :D

Anyway - thanks for this TODO list. I like the idea of removing items from it with proper commits.