[infinispan-dev] Docker image authentication

[infinispan-dev] Docker image authentication

Sebastian Laskawiec
Hey guys,

I just wanted to give you a heads on some breaking change on our Docker image: https://github.com/jboss-dockerfiles/infinispan/pull/55

After that PR gets merged, the application and management user/password pairs could be specified via environmental variables, passed into bootstrap script as parameters or autogenerated. Note there is no pre-configured user/password as it was before.

SEBASTIAN ŁASKAWIEC

INFINISPAN DEVELOPER

Re: [infinispan-dev] Docker image authentication

Galder Zamarreño
Looks great Sebastian! Great work :)