[infinispan-dev] DistributedExecutionCompletionService.listener usage

[infinispan-dev] DistributedExecutionCompletionService.listener usage

Mikhail Khludnev
Hello,

I'm looking into the source code
https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/blob/master/core/src/main/java/org/infinispan/distexec/DistributedExecutionCompletionService.java
I don't get how the listener field is actually used. As far as I get
it should be subscribed onto task completion events to be able to
collect completed tasks into completionQueue, but I can't see where it
is registered. How does it work?

Regards

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail (Mike) Khludnev

Re: [infinispan-dev] DistributedExecutionCompletionService.listener usage

Vladimir Blagojevic
Hey Mikhail,

You are right. This will be corrected!

Regards,