[infinispan-dev] Describing infinispan

Paolo Romano
Hi guys,

we're preparing a paper describing the self-tuning replication mechanism
(Primary backup vs the 2PC-based replication mechanism currently used by
Infinispan), and we'd like to stress how relevant Infinispan is for the
J2EE community, and (I was thinking) in particular for the JBoss AS.

Is it correct if we say that Infinispan is the reference in-memory NoSQL
data grid for the JBoss Application Server, which is the most popular
open source J2EE AS ?

Do you have access to any public statistics on the number of users of
Infinispan/JBoss AS?

Of course, feel free to suggest any other cool phrase to highlight the
relevance of Infinispan in the NoSQL data grid domain!

Cheers,

     Paolo

--

Paolo Romano, PhD
Coordinator of the Cloud-TM ICT FP7 Project (www.cloudtm.eu)

Re: [infinispan-dev] Describing infinispan

Manik Surtani
Hi Paolo - I'll ping you off-list with these details.