[infinispan-dev] Data format not supported with REST

[infinispan-dev] Data format not supported with REST

Galder Zamarreño

Hey Tristan,

I was trying your REST curl example in [1], but I'm getting "Data format
not supported" error when doing a get. See output in [2].

I'm using 9.1.0, maybe something has changed?

Looking at our docu, we don't seem to have any curl REST examples.

Cheers,
Galder

[1] https://developer.jboss.org/thread/274501
[2] https://gist.github.com/galderz/21997d4b673908943a11a38c51d4cc9d

Re: [infinispan-dev] Data format not supported with REST

Gustavo Fernandes-2
Looks like a bug in 9.1.x, the rest server is not handling  'Accept */*' properly, so you need to add the header with the "Accept: text/plain" for the GET

This does not happen in 9.2.x, I will look to backport it.

Thanks,
Gustavo

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 10:15 AM, Sebastian Laskawiec <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Galder,

Curl adds "Accepts: */*" header, which is not supported at the moment. I would call it a bug and I think we should fix it in https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-8566.

@Gustavo - WDYT?

+1, thanks for locating the JIRA, I'll make sure to have it fixed in 9.1. In the meantime, putting the "Accept" header is a valid workaround.

Thanks,
Gustavo