[infinispan-dev] Cutting 5.0.0.Final

Manik Surtani-2
Guys, any thoughts on this?  Anything that's come up that needs addressing?  We seem to have a few minor open JIRAs, nothing significant...

Re: [infinispan-dev] Cutting 5.0.0.Final

Vladimir Blagojevic
Hey Manik,

I'd say we need a release plan. What else needs to be done, last fixes
(e.g LRU), performance tests,  documentation etc etc.

Vladimir

On 11-07-11 7:25 AM, Manik Surtani wrote:

> Guys, any thoughts on this?  Anything that's come up that needs addressing?  We seem to have a few minor open JIRAs, nothing significant...

Re: [infinispan-dev] Cutting 5.0.0.Final

Manik Surtani-2
Yes, agreed, I am in the process if piecing one together.  Just wanted to make sure code-wise, we're ready

On 11 Jul 2011, at 14:41, Vladimir Blagojevic wrote:

> Hey Manik,
>
> I'd say we need a release plan. What else needs to be done, last fixes
> (e.g LRU), performance tests,  documentation etc etc.
>
> Vladimir
>
> On 11-07-11 7:25 AM, Manik Surtani wrote:
>> Guys, any thoughts on this?  Anything that's come up that needs addressing?  We seem to have a few minor open JIRAs, nothing significant...
>>
>> --
>> Manik Surtani
>> [hidden email]
>> twitter.com/maniksurtani
>>
>> Lead, Infinispan
>> http://www.infinispan.org

Re: [infinispan-dev] Cutting 5.0.0.Final

Galder Zamarreno
I'm about to send a pull req for https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-1212

And then I wanna fix:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-1216
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-1215

I reckon I should be done by end of today.

On Jul 11, 2011, at 4:06 PM, Manik Surtani wrote:

> Yes, agreed, I am in the process if piecing one together.  Just wanted to make sure code-wise, we're ready
>
> On 11 Jul 2011, at 14:41, Vladimir Blagojevic wrote:
>
>> Hey Manik,
>>
>> I'd say we need a release plan. What else needs to be done, last fixes
>> (e.g LRU), performance tests,  documentation etc etc.
>>
>> Vladimir
>>
>> On 11-07-11 7:25 AM, Manik Surtani wrote:
>>> Guys, any thoughts on this?  Anything that's come up that needs addressing?  We seem to have a few minor open JIRAs, nothing significant...
>>>
>>> --
>>> Manik Surtani
>>> [hidden email]
>>> twitter.com/maniksurtani