[infinispan-dev] Concurrency API

Katia Aresti
Hi all,

I've been working last week on a concurrent API design, trying to keep the scope small (but not too small). I've came up with a proposal (WIP) while I've been having a look to what competitors do today.
I've shared a small design proposal concerning an Infinispan Global API Object too. TBH nothing very exotic; but I believe that this object could add a stone for user API usability.

Please, be kind with me, it's not super detailed (forgive me Radim !) but I would like to share it already so you can add your thoughts/suggestions through comments and help me improve it before heading any implementation.

Here is the PR :

Cheers

Katia