[infinispan-dev] Call for 4.2.1.CR3 asap

[infinispan-dev] Call for 4.2.1.CR3 asap

Tristan Tarrant
Dear Infinispan devs,

since 4.2.1.CR2 is unusable because of https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-934, I suggest you get an extra CR out as soon as possible so that users can actually test the release, which is the whole point of these CRs anyway.

Re: [infinispan-dev] Call for 4.2.1.CR3 asap

Erik Salter

+1, although we’ve been building it from source.

Erik

Re: [infinispan-dev] Call for 4.2.1.CR3 asap

Mircea Markus
<base href="x-msg://66/">I'll take care of this today.