[infinispan-dev] CLI hangs for huge cache if RocksDB is used

[infinispan-dev] CLI hangs for huge cache if RocksDB is used

Sergey Chernolyas
Hi!

I am using RocksDB Cache Storage. I faced with problem that CLI/Web hangs long time before open information about all caches.
I uploaded to one cache 30_000_000 objects. Last versions of RocksDB has property 'rocksdb.estimate-num-keys'. The property contains count of keys.
I supported the property in method RocksDBCacheStore.size .
But ... performance of CLI/Web changes a little.

How I can fix a problem with CLI/Web performance ?

A lot of thanks!

Re: [infinispan-dev] CLI hangs for huge cache if RocksDB is used

Tristan Tarrant-2
I think it makes sense to discuss this here as Will has been busy working on cache store iteration performance, and I'm sure he's interested in the rocksdb specific optimizations.

Infinispan Lead & Data Grid Architect
Red Hat