[infinispan-dev] CFV: Close Infinispan user forum in favour of StackOverflow

[infinispan-dev] CFV: Close Infinispan user forum in favour of StackOverflow

Tristan Tarrant-2
Dear all,

last week we discussed the possibility of closing our Infinispan user
forum [1] and redirecting users to StackOverflow instead. This would
have a number of advantages:

- wider audience
- encourages non-team members to provide answers
- better visibility in search engines

We have also discussed the possibility of a user-oriented "mailing list"
on Google Groups for more articulate discussions. We can even consider
migrating this list over there.

Comments are welcome and encouraged

Tristan

[1] https://developer.jboss.org/en/infinispan/content