[infinispan-dev] CDI support

Pete Muir
Kevin has completed this up a pretty good standard, so I think it's ready to merge. Do we want to try to slip this into Infinispan 5? It's a separate module so should have no impact on the rest of the code base. I would label it a tech preview, moving to final status in 5.1 but it will give people a taster.

WDYT?

Re: [infinispan-dev] CDI support

Sanne Grinovero-3
Since you're the expert, if you like it and you think people could
start using it, why not in 5.0 ?
Being a tech preview and there are no related changes on the other
modules, I think that would be fine.

Sanne

2011/7/13 Pete Muir <[hidden email]>:
> Kevin has completed this up a pretty good standard, so I think it's ready to merge. Do we want to try to slip this into Infinispan 5? It's a separate module so should have no impact on the rest of the code base. I would label it a tech preview, moving to final status in 5.1 but it will give people a taster.
>
> WDYT?

Re: [infinispan-dev] CDI support

Manik Surtani
+1, I think so too.

If you have the time, could you go ahead and merge it in to master?  Some docs with examples + a blog about it would be awesome too.  :)  I presume this is something Kevin would do?

On 14 Jul 2011, at 10:36, Manik Surtani wrote:

> +1, I think so too.
>
> If you have the time, could you go ahead and merge it in to master?  Some docs with examples + a blog about it would be awesome too.  :)  I presume this is something Kevin would do?

I'll work with Kevin on this :-)

On 14 Jul 2011, at 10:47, Pete Muir wrote:

> On 14 Jul 2011, at 10:36, Manik Surtani wrote:
>
>> +1, I think so too.
>>
>> If you have the time, could you go ahead and merge it in to master?  Some docs with examples + a blog about it would be awesome too.  :)  I presume this is something Kevin would do?
>
> I'll work with Kevin on this :-)

You have write access to blog.infinispan.org, right?  Do you think we should give Kevin write access as well?

On 14 Jul 2011, at 11:35, Manik Surtani wrote:

> On 14 Jul 2011, at 10:47, Pete Muir wrote:
>

>> On 14 Jul 2011, at 10:36, Manik Surtani wrote:
>>
>>> +1, I think so too.
>>>
>>> If you have the time, could you go ahead and merge it in to master?  Some docs with examples + a blog about it would be awesome too.  :)  I presume this is something Kevin would do?
>>
>> I'll work with Kevin on this :-)
>
> You have write access to blog.infinispan.org, right?  Do you think we should give Kevin write access as well?

Should be fine, I can just post stuff from my access for now.

Re: [infinispan-dev] CDI support

Kevin Pollet
Hi guys,

I will be really pleased to work on docs and on a blog post :-)
What's the process for the docs? (I've seen that documentations are now on Confluence)
I presume that I need an editor account, right? or if you prefer I can write the docs and Pete will post it?

--Kevin