[infinispan-dev] Avoid using ${project.groupId} in pom dependencies

[infinispan-dev] Avoid using ${project.groupId} in pom dependencies

Ryan Emerson-2
Hi Everyone,

Recently I further refactored our pom structure so that the server parent no longer inherits from jboss-as, but instead inherits from the infinispan-parent pom. As part of this refactor, it was necessary to change the groupId declaration for infinispan dependencies in the parent and bom poms from `<groupId>${project.groupId}</groupId>` to `<groupId>org.infinispan</groupId>` due to the way that maven handles pom inheritance. See [1] for more details.

In order to make all of our poms more consistent, I applied this change across all of our non-server poms and avoided using the placeholder in the server poms (`org.infinispan.server` being utilised instead).

So this is a request for all contributors to avoid using the `${project.groupId}` placeholder when declaring infinispan dependencies in the pom. Furthermore, if reviewers could try to be vigilante against the re-introduction of said placeholder, it would be much appreciated.

N.B. We still utilise `{project.groupId}` in various bundle plugins [2], which I think is fine as these are not on the parent so they do not cause an issue and are trickier to find/replace automatically in the event of groupId name change.

[1] https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/5652
[2] https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/blob/master/core/pom.xml#L183-L186